Kolkata Marigold Mixed
Color : Mixed
Height : 4 to 8 inch
Potting Medium : Soil mix
Pot Type : 6 inch plastic pot
Kolkata Marigold Mixed:
It is a distinctive colorful flowering plant.
It is the best annual flowering plant.
It is one of the most popular flowering plants.
It is varied and beautiful flowering plant.
Kolkata Marigold Mixed
WHAT TO DO?
- Every plant has different type of light, feed and water requirements.
- Most of the plants like moderate watering, let the couple of inch at surface dry before watering again.
- Some plants require frequent feeding but most, once in a year, feed the plant at beginning of spring.
- Repot the plant every couple of years in slightly bigger container.
WHAT NOT TO DO?
- Avoid frequent watering in winters, it will kill the plant.
- Avoid temperature shocks like taking it suddenly indoors or outdoors.
- Avoid partial watering and use water sprayers to water equally in all directions.
- Avoid repotting plants in large containers, most of the plants likes to be in groups.
- Avoid over fertilizing, quantity depends on NPK ingredients but plants do need not more than a spoon.
COMMON UNDERSTANDINGPlants are living creatures require a little sensitivity towards them, following common instructions are helpful for keeping them happy:
- Dig around the root zone with your fingers to a depth of 2-3' for small plants and water generously when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Use a balanced fertilizer i.e., 10-10-10, 14-14-14 (Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K)) food with micro-nutrients.
- Be observant of the changes in plant vigor and growth, plants are more susceptible to disease and pests if they are weakened through poor maintenance.
- It is good to make it a practice to inspect plants progress so you can spot systems of disease or insect infestations well in advance of any serious problem.
- Pruning is required at times for plant health and aesthetics, as a general note remove the damaged leaves and branches as soon as those are noticed to avoid infections.
- We deliver living items only in Delhi NCR.
- We ship non living items to all over India.
- Plants images are for recognition purpose only.
- Actual size may vary as natural plants grow their ways.
- Orders which are not processed can be cancelled on request.
- We reserve right of cancelling any order without intimation.
Normal Delivery (1-15 Working Days)
- Living items are delivered door step by our staff.
- Non living items are shipped via reliable couriers.
- Living and non living items are dispatched within 1 to 15 days.
- Items purchased with the local pick up can be picked from our store at Gurgaon.
- Items can be delivered by us with minimum delivery charges.
- Heavy plants above 20kg weight can be purchased with store pickup.
- Please contact us for more information.